Excel Physical Therapy
Orthopedics (muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, and bones)
Sports Medicine Injuries. Nagging pain. Rehab after surgery.
Locally owned by Physical Therapists
Accepts most insurance plans
Works closely and communicates with physicians. Designed around your individual needs and schedule.
You Have a Choice, Make the Most of it.
Why Excel: Excel Physical Therapy offers people in Nebraska and Iowa cutting edge treatment made better by old-fashioned care and service. If you’re injured, have pain that won’t go away or need therapy after surgery, we’ll get you back to the lifestyle you want and deserve, as quickly and safely as possible.
Focused on you and not just your pain, Excel Physical Therapy builds treatment plans around your one-of-a-kind situation. Young or old, athlete or not. Knee, back, neck, shoulder, ankle, hip or hand. Whatever ails you and whatever your physical condition, we’ll customize a plan to maximize your recovery and get you back to where you want to be.
Excel Physical Therapy has been helping people recover from pain, injury and surgery since 1988. Excel Physical Therapy was founded by Mike Berlin. Mike graduated in 1977 from The University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Physical Therapy School. With over 30 years of providing physical therapy services in Nebraska and Iowa, Mike has made it his life’s work to provide the highest level of physical therapy services in the area.
Excel offers friendly, personal attention and time-proven procedures that fit into people’s every day busy schedule. Today, that attention to people and detail has helped Excel grow to 12 locations in Nebraska and Iowa. Each location provides the same high level of treatment, convenience and service. More than 3 decades after their doors first opened, Excel Physical Therapy stands out as the first choice for people young, old and all ages in between. See why doctors choose Excel Physical Therapy and why people ask to see Excel Physical Therapy to get back to living their lives without pain.
Take time now to contact us in the way that is most convenient to you.
Recommended by respected physicians and current and former patients, Excel Physical Therapy stands apart from the rest with …
- A positive approach to treatment. Excel therapists aren’t just at your side, they’re on your side when you’re in treatment. Their expertise comes with a lot of positive encouragement and real concern for you as a person. You can feel comfortable asking questions about your care and comfortable knowing you have a caring professional devoted to your maximum recovery.
- Experience that makes a difference Our therapists are highly trained professionals. They apply research and proven techniques to get results. Most patients treated at Excel recover in 10 visits or less.
- Individual attention. Excel knows no two conditions and no two people are alike. We take the time to get to know you and then to tailor a treatment plan to your individual goals, health, age, injury and more.
- Communication skill. Our therapists and staff are there for you every step of the way. Your treatment plan will be explained, your questions answered in a friendly and easy to understand way and your progress will be shared with your physician if you choose.
- Refreshing ease. Excel makes the most of your valuable time. Here, there are no crowded waiting rooms, piles of paperwork, long drives across town or frustrating waits for appointments Same day or next day appointments are available for new patients. For your convenience, early morning and evening appointments are available. Our support staff is here too, to help you with scheduling appointments and paperwork.
You have a choice.
A doctor’s recommendation is important, but ultimately, the choice of where you go for physical therapy is yours and yours alone. You should feel comfortable with the people and quality of treatment you will receive.
Excel Physical Therapy is honored to be the choice of physicians and patients. Independently owned, we have no financial relationship with health care systems and earn referrals based solely on the quality of our care and the satisfaction patients have with their results.