Excel recently awarded $1,000 college scholarships to five 2016 graduating high school seniors. In addition to expressing a sincere interest in pursuing Physical Therapy as a career, the recipients were selected based on their academic achievements, athletic/extra-curricular involvement and community service activities. Excel has awarded $46,000 over the last eight years helping a total of 46 high school seniors reach their academic and career goals.
Congratulations to our 2016 recipients:
• Megan Wardyn – Grand Island Central Catholic High School
• Ryan Pauley – Columbus Senior High School
• Julia Griffin – Marian High School
• Jason Johanek – Creighton Prep High School
• McKenna Paintin – Omaha Central High School